This page includes a list of COVID-19 assistance from the State of Hawai‘i, our counties and Hawaii-based organizations.
Assistance for Families and Individuals:
- City & County of Honolulu Rental & Utility Relief Program: Information on a program designed to support individuals economically impacted by the COVID-19 pandemic and at risk of losing their housing.
- Eviction Moratorium: With the end of both our federal and state eviction moratoriums, the following organizations are offering rental and other financial assistance to those in need:
Assistance for Small Businesses and Non-Profits:
State and Local Guidelines and Restrictions:
- County of Hawai‘i: Information for Hawai‘i County, including regular updates on the outbreak and its spread.
- County of Kaua‘i: Information for Kaua‘i County, including rules and emergency orders.
- County of Maui: Information issued by Maui County, including rules and emergency orders.
Other Relevant Government Agencies:
- Hawai‘i Tourism Authority: Guidance for tourists and the general public on tourism-related issues in Hawai‘i during the COVID-19 pandemic.