I believe it is critical to the overall functioning of our government and Congress that your elected officials communicate openly and frequently with those we represent. In that spirit, my staff and I host regular events throughout my First Congressional District (Honolulu from Makapu’u to Mililani and Ko Olina) where we can easily meet with you to hear your thoughts and discuss how my office and I can help you and yours. Here are some of my ongoing events:
Please come to any of my Talk Story community meetings throughout our First Congressional District for a personal update from me, to let me know of your thoughts and questions and to ask for my office’s assistance with your needs. Please see the list below for the locations and times of my next Talk Story sessions, and feel free to call my district office at (808) 650-6688 with any questions.
- Check back soon for detailed dates, times and locations. [Note: We would update this once we have dates/times/locations.]
MOBILE OFFICE HOURS
Need help with a federal agency? My staff hosts events throughout my district to meet with you in your community on how we can assist. They will be visiting the following state libraries and can assist you with any issues you may have with the Department of Veterans Affairs, Medicare, Social Security, visas and other federal issues and programs. Below is the list of mobile office hours I have scheduled for this year. Please call (808) 650-6688 with any questions about these events or if you can’t meet with my staff on these days.
- Pearl City, 1138 Waimano Home Road, March 11th, 10:00 am - 12:00 pm
- Salt Lake-Moanalua, 3225 Salt Lake Boulevard, April 2nd, 10:30 am - 12:30 pm
- Kaimukī, 1041 Koko Head Avenue, May 1st, 10:30 am - 12:30 pm
- Waikīkī-Kapahulu, 400 Kapahulu Avenue, June 3rd, 2:30 pm - 4:30 pm
- Kapolei, 1020 Manawai Street, July 9th, 2:30 pm - 4:30 pm
- Kalihi-Pālama, 1325 Kalihi Street, August 14th, 2:30 pm - 4:30 pm
- Salt Lake-Moanalua, 211 South King Street, September 10th, 10:30 am - 12:30 pm
- ‘Aiea, 99-374 Pohai Place, October 13th, 10:30 a.m. - 12:30 p.m.
- ‘Āina Haina, 5246 Kalaniana‘ole Highway, November 19th, 10:30 a.m. - 12:30 p.m.